10% OFF + FREE GIFT
on your first order
Renewing Finish for Hardwood Floors
Hardwood deserves to look good! Add shine and sophistication to your handsome hardwood floors with Renewing Finish. The water-based formula is specifically made to bring out the best in wood floors--and it only takes about 45 minutes to an hour to dry!
Over time, dust, dirt, paws, and feet wear away the essential protection of wood’s finish. When left too long, grit can damage the wood itself. Even worse, moisture can penetrate the poor seal and cause discoloration, warping, peeling, and even rot.
The hard solution is total sanding and refinishing – an expensive, dusty, time-consuming job.
The easy solution is Don Aslett’s Renewing Finish for Wood Floors. This easy-to-apply, waterborne urethane protects and enhancers a floor's original polyurethane seal.
Not only will your floor be protected from wear & moisture, Renewing Finish restores vibrancy and shine, so cleaning takes less effort looks even better when you’re done.
- For polyurethane finished wood floors
- Gives vibrancy and shine to worn, dull floors
- Easy to use, waterborne urethane formula
- Protects against wear and moisture
- Saves you time now & money down the roa
- Covers approximately 400' sq to 600' sq per bottle
- Dries in approximately 45 minutes to an hour
Contents: Two 27 oz Bottles
Made in the USA
Directions for use:
- Sweep or dust mop dry floors to remove excess dirt. Mop floor with a neutral cleaner like Clean & Brite or Wood Wash. Follow with a clean, damp mop to remove any potential residue (even if the cleaner is a no-rinse cleaner). Allow the floor to dry completely.
- Rock container gently before applying, do not shake. Apply in a wavy line and spread to a thin coat to cover a small area at a time (approximately 4′ x 6′) using a clean, damp microfiber pad or clean finish mop. The use of a contaminated applicator may cause streaking or a cloudy appearance. The container will cover approx. 450 sq. ft. For best results, apply an even, consistent coat, keeping airborne dust and airflow to a minimum while the floor is wet.
- Rinse pad/mop thoroughly with hot water after application to remove product residue. Allow 1 hour of dry time before walking on the floor and between coats. Repeat application until desired gloss is achieved, applying no more than 3 coats within a 24 hour period. Wait 24 hours before allowing heavy traffic and replacement of furniture or rugs.
You'll Love Our Products! How do we know? Click to find out.