Don Aslett's Oxy Action Concentrate - Crystalizing Carpet Spotter
Spray-It-And-Forget-It Carpet Stain Remover! Easy To Use, Requires No Rinsing
Carpets today can last for decades with proper care and cleaning. If your carpets are showing their age, bring them back to life with our Oxy Action Stain Remover. Fortified with hydrogen peroxide to quickly and easily spot clean most food and beverage spills, it also works well on removing dirt and mud stains from your carpet’s high traffic areas. Perfect for maintaining your carpets between cleanings. Simply spray on and agitate with a Carpet Brush for best results. No rinsing required.
- Fortified with Hydrogen Peroxide
- Quickly spot clean most food and beverage spills
- Works great in high traffic areas
- Maintains your carpet between cleanings
- No rinsing required
- 1 - 32oz Concentrate
- 1 - 32oz Empty bottle for dilutions
- 1 - Spray nozzle.
Directions for use:
- Spot Cleaning: Dilute concentrated Oxy Action 1 part concentrate to 8 parts water remove any solid debris from spill or stain. If the spot is something solid or semi-solid, wipe up as much as possible with a clean, white towel. Fully saturate the area with a solution to penetrate the carpet backing. Agitate using Carpet Brush or fingers from the outside of the spot towards the center to keep spot from spreading. Allow to work for 3-5 minutes. Blot with clean white towels to absorb the stain. Repeat as necessary. Using tools or fingers, brush the nap of carpet up to help fibers dry quickly. After dry, vacuum the area well to remove any crystallized product.
- Interim High Traffic Cleaning: Pre-mix 1 part of the product with 10 parts of water. Pre-spray areas and allow a dwell time of 5-10 minutes. Agitate with a brush or by other means. Wait for 20-30 minutes to allow the carpet to dry. Vacuum carpet thoroughly.
View the Safety Data Sheet for this item.
Made in the USA
You'll Love Our Products! How do we know? Click to find out.