10% OFF + FREE GIFT
on your first order
Don Aslett's 14" Microfiber Mop Pads Set Of 3
Upgrade your mopping game! These textured microfiber mop pads give you extra “oomph” for scrubbing. Got dried grape jelly on your floor? Grab these. Got sticky fingerprints on your walls? Grab these. Got tile? You have to grab these! The thick, heavy-duty weave of these mop pads reaches into grout lines and other hard-to-clean textures. Made of premium microfiber! Great replacement pads for our 12" professional green mop.
- REUSABLE: Save money by reusing our machine washable microfiber pads. Microfiber pads are an environmentally friendly cleaning choice. Can be washed up to 100x.
- EFFICIENCY OF MICROFIBER: The power of microfiber contains a static electric charge that attracts and traps dirt particles, pollen, dust, and mud ensuring it clings to the fabric during cleaning. Microfiber can absorb more than seven times its weight in water, making it much more effective than traditional cleaning cloths or mops.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Professional floor mop pads for any surface in your house, apartment, dorm, office, or business. Upgrade and replace your old mopping equipment with this high-quality, plush, absorbent, microfiber mop pad.
- ANY SURFACE: Use our Don Aslett mop pads dry for cleaning dirt, dog and cat hair or use as a wet mop to clean hardwood, vinyl, linoleum, cement, tile (marble, porcelain, ceramic), wood (Oak, Maple, Hickory, Walnut, Cherry, Beech, Ash & more), kitchen, office bathroom, windows, under the couch, floorboards, for waxing. Works on floors, walls, ceilings, tables, benches, showers, etc.
- SIZE: The size of each microfiber pad is 14” long x 5” wide. This makes it compatible with 12” mop bases. Fits most mops with a velcro bottom base.
- Wash Instructions: Machine wash cold, wash with like colors and nonlinting materials. No bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry low and do not iron.
Measurements and textile:
- multi-purpose pads 14" x 5-1/4"; 87% Polyester/13% Polyamide
Why does Don recommend microfiber over traditional cloths? Read Don's Blog here: Why Microfiber?
You'll Love Our Products! How do we know? Click to find out.