Don Aslett Refill Safety Foam 2 Pack – Professional Strength Foaming Bowl Cleaner
Our Bowl Swabs are required for this cleaner to work correctly. Our Bowl Swabs are not the same that you can find at most stores! We do offer a Safety Foam Kit, that has everything you need to get started.
This 2 pack is great for refills after you have purchased the complete toilet kit with the tools you need.
Customer Rated #1 – “The Best Toilet Bowl Cleaner Ever"
Do you have toilets that still look dirty even after you’ve cleaned them? Hard water is the likely culprit. It leaves hard, rough, discolored rings, streaks, and stains on even newly installed toilets that normal cleaners leave behind. More scrubbing isn’t the answer – Safety Foam is!
Safety Foam is a powerful acidic detergent and deodorizer designed specifically for those ugly mineral stains. The combination of four acids attacks mineral buildup – dissolving it at the chemical level – but won’t harm your porcelain toilet.
Just use a toilet bowl swab to lower the water level in the bowl, then apply about 1 ounce of Safety Foam to the bowl swab. Swirl the swab around the bowl to quickly and easily whip up the thick foam this cleaner is named for.
The foam really is key. It clings to the steep sides of the bowl and even up under the rim so this amazing acidic detergent can stay right where the mineral deposits are. Let it sit for a few minutes while you clean the rest of the bathroom, give it a quick scrub, and flush. That’s all it takes to clean, deodorize, and remove most nasty hard water stains. If you have exceptionally stubborn hard water buildup, Don Aslett has all the products you’ll need to get it gone. Then use Safety Foam about once a week to keep the hard water from returning.
Stop scrubbing – that won’t remove the hard water – get Safety Foam for toilets that are sparkling clean!
- BEST TOILET CLEANER: Customer rated #1 for 30+ years to clean your toilet bowl. Follow the step-by-step instructions on how to use it for satisfying results.
- A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. The acidic foam cleans and deodorizes with only 1-2 oz of liquid applied to a bowl swab. Save money by using less than other toilet bowl cleaners.
- PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH: This cleaner is tough on hard water issues – even under the rim. It removes hard water lines and mineral build-up without scrubbing but with the help of foaming bubbles that clings to the sides.
- FOAMING ACTION: Safety Foam lives up to its name! The solution foams easily with the use of a bowl swab and clings to the sides to quickly dissolve stains, and hard water lines. Less scrubbing for you! DO NOT pour the solution into the bowl as you will not get the foam to activate. It must be applied to a bowl swab/Johnny mop.
- DIRECTIONS: Plunge the water down to expose the toilet bowl ring. Apply Safety Foam to the bowl swab and begin to activate foam by rubbing it around the inside rim of the toilet bowl. Work your way around the toilet as the foam clings to the sides. Once applied everywhere in the toilet bowl, let it sit for 2-3 minutes. Flush and reveal a sparkling clean toilet.
Two 32-ounce bottles of Safety Foam
For Extra Stubborn Hardwater Stains:
If Safety Foam isn’t enough to completely remove hard water on the first cleaning, use a Pumice Stone and the method below to return the toilet to a sparkling clean. Use the Maintenance directions to keep the stains from returning.
Make sure the toilet bowl and pumice stone are wet before scrubbing. Rub the pumice stone back and forth over the areas of hard water build-up. The grit created during rubbing helps scrub away the stains. DO NOT push hard to avoid scratching your porcelain. Once the build-up is scrubbed away, flush.
View the Safety Data Sheet for this item. This cleaner is formulated with a 20% acid blend, comprising Oxalic, Sulfamic, Citric, and Hydrochloric acids. It delivers optimal cleaning power.
Damage is a big problem in bathrooms. If cleaned properly bathroom fixtures will last indefinitely, but if fixtures are etched or scratched from poor cleaning habits, consider replacing the bowl or the entire fixture. Then keep it clean using proper cleaning products on a regular basis.