Safety Foam or Foam & Flush?
Is scrubbing the toilet one of your least favorite tasks? Are you tired of searching all over the house for the right tools to get your toilet clean or searching through the cleaning aisle trying to find the one solution that works? At Don Aslett we have two complete toilet cleaning sets with two unique cleaners that get your toilets to sparkle.
Our two favorite toilet bowl cleaners each have their strengths - let's break each one of them down, and which one you need. Each set comes with everything you need neatly organized in a convenient carrying caddy. Say goodbye to traditional bristle toilet brushes and welcome the fluffy Johnny Mop, we believe the solution should do the scrubbing, not you. For rings or hard water using a pumice stone might be needed.
Safety Foam is our top-rated toilet bowl cleaner, trusted by professionals and homeowners alike to achieve and maintain spotless toilets. Safety Foam is used for those VERY dirty, stained, and just gross toilets. It is a very strong toilet cleaner that might be overkill for that weekly clean up.
- A combination of four acids attacks mineral buildup – dissolving it at the chemical level – but won’t harm your porcelain toilet.
- Removes hard water, rough, discolored rings, streaks, and stains.
- A small amount goes a long way.
- Open a window or vent if sensitive while using.
- You can use with a septic system if you follow the application of using 1-2 ounces. If you are cleaning your toilets weekly, switch to Foam & Flush.
Foam N' Flush is an organic acidic toilet cleaner. If you're concerned about strong toilet bowl cleaners harming your health, septic system, or the environment. This eco-friendly toilet bowl cleaner is tough on hard water rings, effectively cleans, brightens, and deodorizes—all without emitting irritating fumes. The best part? Once it's done the job, you can flush with peace of mind, knowing it's biodegradable and won't harm your pipes or septic system or to aquatic life & soil.
- Biodegradable organic acid formula
- Fume-free, so it’s great for people with asthma or chemical sensitivities
- Safe for septic systems
- Quick-foaming formula to make toilet cleaning easier
- Not for use on sinks, tubs, showers, marble, or granite
Follow these simple product use instructions to maximize your results using either solution:
- Begin by lowering the water level with the Johnny Mop. Plunge the water down the throat of the toilet with 10-12 motions, allowing the trap in the throat to open and empty the bowl without flushing. This creates a lower water level, enhancing cleaning efficiency.
- Apply about 1 oz of Foam N' Flush or Safety Foam to the Johnny Mop. Agitate the mop inside the toilet bowl and up under the rim, paying special attention to any water rings. The high foaming action ensures that the solution clings to the inside of the bowl, extending dwell time and improving cleaning effectiveness.
- Let dwell inside the toilet bowl for 4-7 minutes, depending on the severity of the water ring. For heavy build-up, you may need to use the pumice stone to remove water rings and build-up under the rim.