Don Aslett SoilMaster Ready To Use And Concentrate – Dissolves Tough Grease And Soils Of All Types
Organic Orange heavy-duty degreaser
Greasy messes are one of those things that can make you cringe. They are everywhere – the sticky dull coating on kitchen cabinets and doorknobs, oily spots on laundry, burnt goopy grease on BBQ grills, almost everywhere in the garage, and even those black, stubborn stains on the driveway! Without the right cleaner, you’re going to waste a lot of time scrubbing – and even then, sometimes no amount of effort will get it off! Save yourself time, frustration, and “elbow grease” – get Don Aslett’s, Soil Master!
The secret of Soil Master’s incredible versatility and power comes down to three things. A scientifically advanced organic degreaser made from citrus peels, a patented positive emulsion cleaner, and it can be diluted with water as much or as little as you want! Useful for cleaning up butter on a tablecloth, sticky cabinets, walls, countertops, and doorknobs. Use more for greasy “mechanic’s laundry,” barbeques, the washable filter on your stove’s vent hood, and even the driveway and garage floor!
- ALL PURPOSE CLEANER: Great for all around the house. Use Soil Master to clean inside and outside your home. Perfect for the microwave, oven, countertops, backsplashes, laundry, and even cleaning the walls. Take outside to clean the BBQ grill, driveway, grease stains, and windows.
- ECO FRIENDLY: Soil Master contains absolutely NO hydrocarbons, petroleum solvents, bleach, or ammonia.
- ORGANIC CLEANER: Organic heavy-duty degreaser made from orange and other citrus peels. No harsh chemical smell.
- HOW IT WORKS: Removes grease and soils the first time, without tireless scrubbing. Keeps the grease “emulsified” so it rinses away cleanly and doesn’t re-coat.
- DILUTE: You can dilute the concentrate or use its full strength to match the job at hand. Dilution instructions are on the back of the bottle.
- DIRECTIONS: Once properly diluted, simply spray or apply onto the surface to be cleaned and wipe with a damp cloth. For greasy buildup or heavy soils, spray and allow to dwell for several minutes. Agitate with a brush and wipe with a damp cloth and rinse clean.
- USE ON: Soil Master can be used on nearly all water-safe surfaces, not recommended for use on finished floors, granite, or marble.
Includes: 1 Quart of concentrate and 1 qt. empty bottle with marking to mix and dilute.
Made in the USA
Also Available in Gallon Size: To Purchase SoilMaster in Gallon Size, Click Here.
Directions for use:
Full Strength– Extremely heavy accumulations of greasy, oily soil, soot, carbon, etc.
Mixed Equally With Water– White walls, vinyl tops, motors, barbecues, stoves, ovens, laundry booster, pre-soak carpet stain remover, upholstery spotter (always test for colorfastness), sporting equipment, sinks, floors, bathrooms, patio furniture, garden equipment, etc
3 Oz/Quart or 12 Oz/Gallon– Clean concrete and tile floors
1 1/2 Oz/Quart or 6 Oz/Gallon– Spray and wipe solution for countertops, appliances, stainless steel, walls & woodwork, appliances, etc.
1/2 Oz/Quart or 2 Oz/Gallon– Car and Truck Wash
1/2 Oz/Gallon– Glass and window cleaner
View the Safety Data Sheet for this item.
Made in the USA
You'll Love Our Products! How do we know? Click to find out.