Showers & Stuff Starter Bundle - PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH HARD WATER STAIN AND SOAP SCUM REMOVER
You'll Love Our Products! How do we know? Click to find out.
Got grimy grout lines? Dull & dingy showers and doors, sinks, or tubs? Are grocery store cleaners just not cutting through the mold, mildew, tough hard watermarks, or grey soap scum?
Stop scrubbing and get this kit!
The powerful blend of detergents & acids in Showers n' Stuff does the work for you. It quickly dissolves hard water & rust stains, destroying mold and mildew, and breaks down oily, greasy soap scum. Those ugly deposits formed layer by layer, getting tougher to remove over time.
Just spray on Showers n' Stuff – the specially designed spray nozzle lays down a thick layer of foam that clings instead of running off & down the drain. Spread the foam and walk away. Give it 2 or 3 minutes to do all the work. Then give it a quick scrub and rinse with cool water. You’ll love the results!
- Not for use on natural stone. Test before use on chrome than dilute and rinse immediately.
- Use full strength for deep cleaning or dilute for daily use to keep it clean
- Makes glass shower doors and fiberglass tub surrounds look like new
- Removes soap scum, mold, mildew, oily dirt, rust stains, and hard water build-up
- Great on grout, fiberglass, porcelain, ceramic, and glass
1 - 32oz Ready-To-Use Showers and Stuff Hard Water Cleaner with a foaming spray nozzle
Extra Foaming Nozzle
1- handheld scrubber
1- dual sided scrub and microfiber cloth 12x12"
1- pattern microfiber cloth 12x12"
Also Available in Gallon Size: To Purchase Showers and Stuff in Gallon Size, Click Here.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Use full strength for heavy build-up:
- If heavily soiled, apply full strength across large sections with scrubber
- Allow each section to sit for 2 -3 minutes
- Scrub with brush or scrubber
- Rinse with cold water
For daily cleaning:
- Dilute 3 oz per quart of water
- Spray and wipe down daily
- Rinse thoroughly
The same directions apply to washbasins, tubs, chrome, stainless steel, brass, copper and enameled surfaces. Always test on chrome and don’t let it sit for too long.